We are committed to providing well-rounded physical care and mental wellbeing without financial barriers to our patients, communities, and health care professionals through education and quality service.
We will continually strive to improve the health of our community by providing a “healthcare home” that addresses the physical, mental, spiritual, and social well-being of our patients with a special emphasis on people living on limited resources.
Our Core Values
Patient Centered Excellence
A Pledge To Our Staff
At Family Health Services, we are dedicated to fostering a workplace culture that celebrates diversity, ensures equity, and promotes inclusion at all levels of our organization. We pledge to:
1. Champion Diversity: We commit to actively seeking diversity in our workforce, recognizing that it enriches our perspectives, enhances creativity, and strengthens our ability to serve our diverse patient population effectively.
2. Ensure Equity: We promise to provide equal opportunities and fair treatment for all employees, regardless of their backgrounds, fostering an environment where everyone can thrive and reach their full potential.
3. Foster Inclusion: We will continuously work to create an inclusive environment where every voice is heard, and all employees feel valued, respected, and supported, fostering a sense of belonging within our organization.
4. Education and Awareness: We will invest in ongoing diversity, equity, and inclusion training and awareness programs to ensure that every member of our team is equipped with the knowledge and skills to contribute to a more inclusive workplace.
5. Accountability: We pledge to hold ourselves accountable for the fulfillment of this pledge, regularly assessing our progress and making necessary changes to advance diversity, equity, and inclusion within Family Health Services.
Through this pledge, we reaffirm our commitment to creating a workplace that mirrors the diverse community we serve, where every individual can thrive and feel empowered to deliver the highest quality care to our patients. Together, we will work towards a more inclusive and equitable future for all.
What Our Patients Say About Us
“The front desk is very helpful and friendly – very pleased.”
“I am very happy to be a patient in your facility. I love the personal care I receive from the time I step up to the desk. I always leave with a smile, even when my world is turned upside down.”
“Girls at desk and phone are so helpful and polite. Coffee bar is excellent!”
“I feel like family when I come in here. The front desk girls really do a great job working with the patients and each other.”
“I love the new facility. Everyone is very friendly and helpful.”
“I love this center!!”
A Little More About Us
As your healthcare home, we provide quality, affordable health care to all. Our doctors and nurse practitioners strive to build personal connections with each patient to improve the health of our community by providing primary care services to individuals and families of all ages and backgrounds. To see all the services we offer, click here.
We accept Medicaid, Medicare, and plans from most insurance carriers. We also use a sliding scale in our practice for patients who do not have insurance or whose coverage failed to take care of the bills. We adjust the prices of our Sandusky healthcare services based on your ability to pay.
Call us at 419-502-2800 for more information or to schedule an appointment.